GLENDALE HEIGHTS, Ill. — A death investigation is underway after an elderly woman was found dead in Glendale Heights last Tuesday. Authorities are calling the death “suspicious” after the woman was found with trauma to her body.
According to police, the incident occurred in the 2200 block of of Century Point Apartments. T
This investigation is ongoing but believed to be isolated.
Anyone with information about this investigation, please call the Glendale Heights Police Department at (630) 260-6070.
LATEST WGN HEADLINES:
- Attorneys at Chauvin trial in Floyd death make final pitch
- Rwanda report blames France for ‘enabling’ the 1994 genocide
- Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness
- Monday Forecast: Wide temperature range and cloudy skies with breezy conditions
- Luke Bryan wins top ACM Award, but female acts own the night