(WFXR) — It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention — gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- White Sox pitcher Jimmy Cordero suspended 3 games for hitting Willson Contreras; Rick Renteria suspended one game
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- David Montgomery, Bears’ rushing attack has been consistent in a 2-0 start