Fire, explosion erupts in Oak Lawn home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A massive fire broke out in a home in Southwest suburban Oak Lawn overnight.

It happened early Saturday morning at 8909 55th Court.

Officials have not confirmed whether it was a house fire or explosion, but they are saying that it was started by gasoline.

Fire officials also say the fire was started by an earlier domestic dispute.

No injuries have been reported.We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.


Latest News

More News