Au Cheval, Bad Hunter evacuated after grease fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHICAGO — Au Cheval and Bad Hunter were evacuated Tuesday night after a grease fire broke out in Bad Hunter.

The Chicago Fire Department said there were no injuries. The fire in the 800 block of West Randolph Street was under control and struck as of 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Employees at each restaurant could not be reached for comment.

No other information was immediately available.

Popular

Latest News

More News