This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OSWEGO, Ill. – Authorities say an e-cigarette may be to blame for a car fire in the parking lot of a suburban Wal-Mart over the weekend.

A Chevy Trailblazer up in flames Saturday in the parking lot of the Oswego Wal-Mart.

Fire fighters rushed to the scene, but it took several minutes before they extinguished the blaze, which spread to a second car.

Authorities suspect this monster blaze started from an e-cigarette left in the Trailblazer’s center console.