CHICAGO — CVS Health is making more COVID-19 testing sites available in Illinois.
Starting Friday, CVS will open 17 new test sites at select CVS drive-thru locations in the state.
Nine new locations are in the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs, with the rest in the collar counties — Will, DuPage, Lake and Kane.
CVS said plans to have up to 1,000 test sites operating across the country by the end of May. More than half will serve communities with the greatest need for support.
The new CVS testing sites in Illinois include:
- 936 Willow Road, Northbrook, IL 60062
- 2020 East Grand Avenue, Lindenhurst, IL 60046
- 7200 West Cermak Road, North Riverside, IL 60546
- 255 McLean Boulevard, South Elgin, IL 60177
- 20 East Dundee Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- 3951 West 103rd Street, Chicago, IL 60655
- 110 West North Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126
- 2045 Plum Grove Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- 34344 North US Highway 45, Village of Third Lake, IL 60030
- 345 Madison Street, Oak Park, IL 60302
- 2211 South Eola Road, Aurora, IL 60503
- 101 Asbury Street, Evanston, IL 60202
- 11200 Lincoln Highway, Mokena, IL 60448
- 8645 Woodward Avenue, Woodridge, IL 60517
- 16760 West 167, Lockport, IL 60441
- 1855 West Irving Park Road, Schaumburg, IL 60193
- 1801 West Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60194
For more information on the many places to be tested in the Chicago area, go to wgntv.com/testing.