CHICAGO – Police are looking for the driver of a vehicle who struck a pedestrian in Humboldt Park and left the scene.
Police say a silver 2008 Audi A6 sedan with Illinois license plate CS22763 made a left turn onto Chicago Avenue from a gas station on the 3800 block of W. Chicago Ave on March 30.
A pedestrian was struck while using the crosswalk.
According to police, the vehicle fled westbound on Chicago Avenue.
The pedestrian was treated for minor injuries.
LATEST WGN HEADLINES:
- Groundbreaking law will help those struggling with Alzheimer’s in Illinois
- Rep. Greene apologizes for comparing safety masks, Holocaust
- Mayor, Supt. Brown join Chatham community leaders after mother killed in mass shooting
- CTA hopes to win back Chicago riders after pandemic slump
- NY Holocaust survivors celebrated at concert after isolation