CHICAGO – A 15-year-old boy faces attempted murder charges after Chicago police say he is linked to the February shooting of a 46-year-old rideshare driver in East Garfield Park.
The boy is accused of shooting a rideshare driver in the 3900 block of W. Jackson on Feb. 27.
The boy was arrested Monday. He is charged with one count of attempted murder.
The juvenile was scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
LATEST WGN HEADLINES:
- Sunday Brunch: Shrimp/Avocado and Citrus Salad
- Severe thunderstorms likely across the Chicago area this afternoon/evening
- Sunday Forecast: Warm temperatures with severe storms possible later on
- 29-year-old man killed in West Side crash
- Woman killed, two children critically injured in South Side crash involving stolen car