Baby stops breathing at Wal-Mart; High School student steps in to help save her

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

A high school student in Missouri is being hailed as a hero for helping to save a life of a baby inside a Wal-Mart.

According to KSDK, Abby Snodgrass was in the fitting room when she heard an emergency call over the radio. She ran to help the 11-month-old who was no breathing.

"She did not look like a normal baby, she didn't look alive. And once I saw that no one was doing anything I asked if anyone knew CPR,” Abby told KSDK.

Abby did. She had recently learned CPR at her school. She began to do compressions on the child.

The fire department arrived and said had it not been for Abby’s bravery, the child may not have survived.

Popular

Latest News

More News