911 center workers sent to hospital

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Seven workers at an emergency dispatch center in Arlington Heights had to be hospitalized Saturday night because of a gas leak at the facility.
An electrical malfunction set off the non-toxic gas.
Emergency calls had to be re-routed to a call center in Schaumburg during the ordeal.

Popular

Latest News

More News