This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Audarshia Townsend tells us the most notable Chicago food halls.
1. Chicago French Market (131 N. Clinton St., West Loop)
2. Foodlife (835 N. Michigan Ave., Water Tower Place, Streeterville)
3. Real Good Food Hall (701 N. Wells St., River North)
4. Revival Food Hall (125 S. Clark St., Financial District)
5. Wells St. Market (205 W. Wacker Dr., Downtown)
For more on Chicago's Best Restaurants: