WGN’s Dean Richards shares easy, delicious recipe for Greek Pork, Feta and Orzo.
· 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
· 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 3 quarts water
· 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1 (6 ounces) fresh, baby spinach
· 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
· 3/4 cup crumbled Dodoni feta cheese
- Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-in. cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted, 45-60 seconds longer. Drain.
- Add tomatoes to pork; heat through. Stir in orzo mixture and cheese.