On his weekly cooking segment, WGN Entertainment Reporter Dean Richards is joined by actress Kristin Chenoweth to make her delicious recipe for “Chenolicious White Trash Cookie Sandwiches.”
- One package of NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
- One can Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Vanilla Frosting or Whipped Frosting Cream Cheese – 12 Oz
- Sprinkles of your choice (chocolate, multi-colored, chopped pecans, crushed peppermint sticks)
- Bake cookies per the directions on the package. Let cool on a cookie rack.
- Liberally apply the frosting on the flat sides (the bottoms) of a cookie and place the flat side of another cookie on top of it. Repeat for the whole batch.
- Roll the sides of the cookie sandwich into the sprinkles.