Stephanie Padilla – Assistant Structural Engineer, Burns & McDonnell
More on the projects:
More on the STEM grant program:
- STEM Grant Program for Teachers
- The Burns & McDonnell Foundation is inviting educators to apply for our National STEM Grant Program for grants of up to $5,000 to enhance STEM learning in the classroom and for school-based STEM programs.
- In 2022, the foundation distributed grants totaling $150,000 to schools nationwide.
- If you know a teacher, please let them know to apply online at burnsmcd.com/StemGrants
- Deadline to apply is April 7.