Romi Neustadt, entrepreneur and author of YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, JUST NOT AT THE SAME DAMN TIME
7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing
123 W. Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL 60540
Details here: https://www.romineustadt.com/book-tour-chicago
Make a list of everything you do in a week—and Romi does mean everything—and how long you spend doing it. Then label your activities:
- Mark “P” for everything that serves one or more of your Priorities. These are the things that are non-negotiable in your life right now.
- Mark “G” for everything that gets you closer to achieving one or more of the Goals that serve your Priorities.
- Mark “F” for everything that’s just for Fun. Streaming goes here!
- Mark “M” for everything you think you Must do—eating, sleeping, etc.
- Mark “H” for everything you Hate doing.
- Mark “S” for everything you think you Should do.
Delete or delegate anything marked H or S and tell yourself “I can’t do everything and that’s ok!” Spend 20 minutes every weekend doing this for the coming week.