João Alves de Sa – Wine Director, Verve Wine + Provisions
Verve Wine + Provisions
2349 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL, 60614
Restaurant Hours: 5-10 p.m. Wed- Sunday, 11:30- 2:30 p.m. Sunday Brunch Retail Hours: 11- 9 pm. Mon- Sat, 12-7 p.m. Sundays
Pizza Wines tasting at Verve Wine + Provisions on Tuesday, October 12th. Tickets are $65 each for a tasting of the Verve team’s favorite pizza wines and pizza will be provided from Pat’s Pizza.
- Upcoming tastings for October include:
- Tuesday, Oct 19th at 6 pm: Tour of Beaujolais ($50 per ticket)
- Sunday, Oct 24th: Paella Dinner with Spanish wines ($65 per ticket plus optional $55 wine pairings purchased on-site). Chef Ryan Epp has created three Catalonian courses pulling from previous experience at Hotel Arts in Barcelona.
- Tuesday, Oct 26th at 6 pm: Tour of Austria ($50 per ticket)
Wines Featured In Segment:
– Cantina de Soliera, Lambrusco di Sorbara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy, NV – $17;
– Vale da Capucha, Fossil Tinto, Lisbon, Portugal, 2018 – $21
– Azienda Ioppa, Nebbiolo, Colline Novaresi, Piedmont, Itay, 2019 – $22;
– Railsback Freres, ‘Cuvee Special Le Carignan’, California, USA, 2020 – $35;
– Weingut Keller, Weisser Burgunder & Chardonnay, Rheinhessen, Germany, 2020 – $35;
– Domaine Robert Chevillon, Bourgogne Passetoutgrains, Burgundy, France, 2018 – $38