Aly Udartseva, Founder Art Room Events
Brent Hinton, ACME Hotel Company Director of Sales and Marketing
Painting with Coffee Class on Wednesday February 27 as part of ACME Hotel Company and Dabble’s Passion Projects event series.
ACME Hotel Company and Dabble Present Passion Projects
Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30
15 E. Ohio St. Chicago, IL 60611
Wednesday February 27 features a Painting with Coffee Class led by Art Room Events
Tickets are $25
- Coffee paint is condensed, a little goes a long way.
- Because we’re using one pigment/color, playing with saturation is very important.
- At the same time, it’s important to let each layer dry.
- Don’t use too much water, and make sure not to spill water on your painting – it will erase an image.
- Remember that you can’t add white later – will start light and go darker.
- Don’t drink the coffee ‘paint’!!! It is coffee, but reprocessed coffee.
- Start with outlining drawing in pencil.
- Apply layers from lightest to darkest, letting each layer dry.