Pamela Maass, Executive Director at Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- Wicker Park Winter Makers Market
- Location: The Robey, 2018 N. North Ave Chicago, IL 60622
- Remaining Dates for the Winter Makers Market: 3/12, 4/9
- FËM Rituals
- About: FËM RITUALS provides women with self-care products that are essential for mind, body, and soul replenishment. Products are handcrafted with non-toxic, natural ingredients that add nourishing and healing benefits to your skin. FËM RITUALS encourages women to make self-care a priority which can help increase confidence and improve overall health and well-being.
- Bau Bao Treats
- About: Bau Bao Treats offers savory and sweet baked baos and unique cookies. Inspired by her travels to Hong Kong and shopping trips with her grandmother on Argyle Street, Christina Sung started Bau Bao treats as a way to share her love for different cuisines by encapsulating them inside a baked bao. Bau Bao Treats can be found at farmers markets and pop-ups throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company
- About: Kikwetu Kenya Coffee Company was founded by Martha Itulya-Omollo as a way to connect the vibrant Kenyan coffee culture from her childhood with Chicago, which she now calls home. Kikwetu offers freshly roasted Kenyan coffee beans and a fine selection of handcrafted beverages including specialty cold brews made with homemade syrups.
- Lit by Lex
- About: Lit by Lex is a handcrafted natural candle company created for candle lovers who love the earth. Founded by Alexis Davis, she believes there are three good components to a good vibe…colors, music and candles. Each scent in Lex’s Color Series is dedicated to a song, and designed to match the color of the album. Every candle is hand poured and guaranteed a clean burn free from phthalates and toxic materials.
- Eatin’ Puerto Rico
- About: Eatin’ Puerto Rican, LLC is a Latina-woman-owned business offering authentic Puerto Rican food that tells a story with every bite. Founder and Chef Estrella Colón aims to give a nostalgic Latin vibe inspired by her own grandmother’s cooking by using traditional flavors and providing excellent service with every dish.
- Tierra Made
- About: Tierra Made is a woman-owned jewelry studio created by Taylor Brown located in the heart of Chicago. Taylor’s 10 years of experience in interior design, jewelry design, and graphics has led her to create an elegant and playful line of everyday wear for Tierra Made. Inspired by nature’s materials, patterns, and textures, each piece effuses an earthen charm meant for a spirited traveler, dreamer and nomad alike.
- Soap Junkii
- About: Soap Junkii offers a wide variety of self-care products including hand-crafted soaps, whipped body butters, premium body scrubs and more. Soap Junkii began in 2015 when Founder Quinn Taylor wanted to create products for her daughter with sensitive skin leading her to launch a brand of high-quality bath and body products.
- Fresh Baked Bread from 2/Twenty Bakery
About: 2/Twenty Bakery is a Black, woman-owned business known for its scratch-baked artisanal breads offered in a variety of flavor profiles. Founded in 2021 by Amber Olivia, 2/Twenty uses high-quality ingredients and locally sourced produce to create their delicious, mouthwatering breads.