Gabriel Freeman, Executive Chef at Scofflaw
Scofflaw is located at 3201 West Armitage Avenue, Chicago, IL.
Potato Chip Frittata
4 Eggs, scrambled
1 small bag of potato chips or 1 cup home made
1/8 cup sour cream
2 scallion, whites and greens, sliced into thin rings
1/4 cup Broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
4 slices thick sliced bacon, cooked till crispy and chopped
1/4 cup Chihuahua cheese, shredded
1. Add half of the cheese to 8” nonstick pan over medium heat
2. Cook without stirring for approx.. 3 minutes until light golden brown
3. Pour eggs into pan without disturbing the cheese
4. Add broccoli, half of the potato chips, the bacon and the remaining cheese
5. Place into preheated oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
6. Invert onto plate.
7. Top with sour cream, crushed potato chips, and scallions.