Halee Raff, Chef of Hardbitten
Halloween bake sale AND 2 year anniversary party at The Brewed in Logan Square on October 16th from 12pm-3pm.
2843 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago
Halloween Pizza Skulls
A skull mold pan
Jar of favorite tomato sauce
Pizza seasoning (oregano, basil)
Pie Crust from the frozen section
1. Take out your pie crust 30 minutes before you start using it so it thaws. Turn on oven at 375.
2. Cut pie crust into large squares and place into skull mold.
3. Fill center of skull mold with your favorite fillings!
2TBS tomato sauce
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
4. Close up pie crust and press dough well so you don’t see any filling.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once out of the oven, flip the skulls onto a pan while they are warm so they could out of the mold easily. ENJOY!