Joseph and Laura Payne – Owners of JPs Que
BBQ Sauces and Seasonings
You can purchase products at www.jpsque.com
Also, you can go to our website to find our artisan market calendar.
And check out more on the Kingsford Preserve the Pit fellowship: https://www.kingsford.com/kingsford-grilling/preserve-the-pit/
BBQ Grilled Salmon with Roasted Corn Salad
BBQ Grilled Salmon
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 2-3 Tbs JPs Que Nice Honey and Spice Seasoning & Rub
- Leave salmon whole or slice into strips
- With skin side down season fillet well with JPs Que Nice Honey and Spice
- Heat Grill to 500 degrees
- Place on grill skin side down
- Cook 5-6 mins
- Flip and cook another 2-4mins
Roasted Corn Salad
- 5 cups of Sweet Corn (Canned, Frozen, Shucked)
- 1 cup of diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup of diced Green Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 4tbs of JPs Que Smokey Ancho Pepper and Herb Seasoning & Rub
- Use a cast iron skillet to get the perfect charred effect. Start by roasting the corn kernels, onion, and peppers for about 6-8 minutes, stirring in between, until your likeness of charred.
- Keep the mixture aside and let it cool for about 5-8 minutes
- Mix the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and JPs Que seasoning. Combine the dressing and corn mixture. Mix all together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.