Erika Schlick – The Trail To Health
Book: Wandering Palate is available on my website and Amazon
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
FOR THE HALIBUT:
1lb Halibut, about 2 filets
1 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon Sea salt
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
FOR THE SALSA:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. In a 9×13 baking dish, lay down the halibut filets and pour on lemon juice on it and drizzle some olive oil.
3. Top it with fresh cilantro and sea salt.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F until the internal temperature reaches 130-135F
5. While the fish is baking, prepare the pineapple salsa. To start, dice the pineapple into small cubes, but do not over do it as it can fall apart.
6. Use a food processor or knife to chop the cilantro.
7. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir.