This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Richard Chew, principal owner of 1st Capital Insurance Group
5 Success Tips During COVID-19
- Have a business planning meeting with your parents. Ask questions to understand what is going on in their world too.
- Contact everyone you owe money to: College Loans, Credit Cards, Overall Bills.
- Treat your parent’s home like it’s your own home, place of business or home office.
- Be mindful of the cost/usage of everything; Electric, Gas, Technology, Food.
- Talk to siblings (younger and older) about shared spaces and usage of personal and household items. (Keep the peace and maintain order)