Fall has arrived and Cobblestone Restaurant and Cider Bar has the perfect cocktail for the season. Joining us from the Studio 41 kitchen with more is General Manager, Andy Knuth.
- 4 oz. Virtue Michigan Apple Hard Cider
- .75oz Maplewood Spruce gin
- .5oz Campari
- .25oz Fresh lemon Juice
- Pinch of Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon Stick for garnish
- Pour all ingredients over ice in a shaker
- Strain and serve over ice
- Serve in a rocks glass
- Garnish with a pinch of brown sugar and top with a cinnamon stick
4337 N. Lincoln Ave.
Facebook: Cobblestone Chicago
Daytime Chicago airs weekdays on WGN from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.