As a result of the quarantine, seven pastors across Chicago will come together for a special service celebrating a Good Friday.
This service, “7 Cries from Chicago” is available to view.
Pastors participating in the service are:
- Rev. James Meeks, House of Hope
- Rev. Dr. Otis Moss III, Trinity United Church of Christ
- Rev. Michael Pfleger, The Faith Community of Saint Sabina
- Rev. Dr. Janette C. Wilson, Pastor, Fernwood United Methodist Church & RainbowPUSH
- Pastor Craig Robinson & Dr. Shakira Sanchez, Saint James AME
- Dr. Charles Dates, Progressive Baptist Church
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe, Fellowship Baptist Church
The service will be available on-demand in this post after it airs.