Nothing says fall quite like a nice, juicy burger and when it comes to satisfying that craving, we’ve done the work so you don’t have to. Here’s our list of the Top 10 Burgers in Chicagoland according to you, our viewers! Catch Chicago’s Best every Sunday night at 10pm on WGN-TV and send us your suggestions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or through our app! Happy eating.
- Burger Bar Chicago: There aren’t any limits when it comes to the burgers at this Lincoln Park spot. The folks at Burger Bar load their half pound patties up with pretty much any ingredient you can think of. They stack, you attack. Location: 1578 N Clybourn Ave. in Lincoln Park.
- Burger Antics: Make the trip to Brookfield to get in on the antics that drive people wild. Elliott loves the Hotter than Hell burger: 9oz of beef topped with all kinds of spicy goodness. Gourmet & gargantuan with a side of kick ass. Location: 3740 Grand Blvd. in Brookfield.
- Paradise Pup: The name says it all. The burgers at this Des Plaines burger joint are heavenly. For over 30 years, Paradise Pup’s been serving up the juiciest burgers around. Order the Merkts Cheddar Burger for a little taste of nirvana. Location: 1724 South River Rd. in Des Plaines.
- Top Notch Beef Burgers: When the folks at Top Notch say their patties are fresh, they mean it. They grind their meat on site and keep the seasoning simple. Order anything off the menu, we promise you won’t be disappointed. Insider tip: Keep an eye out for the ROMEO’s (Retired Old Men Eating Out) and say hi if you see them there. They’ve been comin for decades! Location: 2116 W 95th St. in Beverly.
- Lockdown Bar & Grill: Metal, meat and mayhem. The Fat Elvis is one for the books: a beefy burger topped with peanut butter and flambeed bananas. All of the burgers are crazy concoctions so you can rock on no matter what you order. Location: 1024 N Western Ave. in Ukrainian Village.
- Grill Inn: If you want a no-frills, unapologetic cheeseburger, may we suggest you eat out at Grill Inn? When our Facebook fan Donna told us about the char burgers, we knew we had to get in on the action. Juicy beef, homemade seasoning, classic eats. Location: 1422 W Morse Ave. in Rogers Park.
- The Cottage on Dixie: Order the namesake to get a taste of what everyone we talked to calls the BEST burger around. This Homewood eatery knocks it out of the park with its freshly-ground beef burgers. Grab a Honkers for the perfect pairing. Location: 18849 Dixie Highway in Homewood.
- The Anthem: The Anthem brings a taste of Minneapolis right here to Chicago with their famed “Jucy Lucy.” Cheese sandwiched in between two patties makes for a gooey, molten mess we just can’t get enough of. Location: 1725 W Division St. in Ukrainian Village.
- Illinois Bar & Grill: Frank Vrchota decided to open up a saloon over 30 years ago because he said it would be the one bar he couldn’t get kicked out of. Frank, you’re our kind of guy. The burgers here are HUGE: 13 ounces of beef topped with sauteed onions, cheese, mustard, ketchup, and four slices of bacon. Burgers done right. Location: 4135 W 47th St. in Archer Heights.
- Paisans Pizzeria & Bar: Renowned for their pizzas, revered for their burgers. Elliott came here for his first burger on the show and what a burger it was. Pulled pork and onion straws put a little extra oomph behind this beefy beauty. Location: 6226 Ogden Ave. in Berwyn.
List based on highest viewed YouTube videos in burger category.