Valentine’s Day is Friday and February is National Chocolate Month too.
Emily Wines, the master sommelier at Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants stopped by the WGN Morning News with sweet wine and cocktail pairings and highlighted a few of the restaurant’s signature desserts.
- Trio of truffles with flight of three wines: Cooper’s Hawk Cabernet Sauvignon, Nightjar (a port style wine) and Raspberry wine.
- Lemon Ice Wine Cheesecake paired with Cooper’s Hawk Lux Ice Wine
- Chocolate Cake (Valrhona Chocolate and Hazelnut Ganache) paired with Nightjar
- Banoffee Pie (Graham Cracker Crust, Bananas, Toffee Filling) paired with an
- Espresso Martini
- Salted Caramel Crème Brulee paired with Cooper’s Hawk Lux Ice Wine
Cooper’s Hawk Esquire Chicago
58 E Oak Street
Chicago, IL 60611