Lamees Dahbour, chef and owner of Mama Lamees in San Francisco, entrepreneur and graduate of La Cocina, the Bay Area’s culinary incubator
Event is sold out but to join the wait list go here
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
We Are La Cocina Guest Chefs Dinner
5347 N. Clark St., Chicago, Illinois
Serves from 8 - 10 PPL
- 1 pound of Tomatoes
- 3/4 pound of cucumber
- 1 pound of Radish
- 2 heads of Romain lettuce
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 bunch of Parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 1/4 TBSP of salt
- 1 pound of Crispy Pita Bread
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly and dice them medium size.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and stir.
- Place the salad onto a serving bowl and top it with the Fried Pita Bread