1. TO ENTER: To enter, log on to wgntv.com and click on “Party with Pat MOTP Chicago Dogs Giveaway” contest logo and complete the registration form. Entrants must use their own names. Enter as often as you wish.
Entries become the property of WGN and will not be returned. WGN is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit Internet or text entries.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: The contest runs from May 17, 2019 to June 10, 2019 at 12 noon.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On June 10, 2019 at approximately 12 noon, four (4) entries will be drawn at random from all entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified within 24 hours, subject to eligibility verification. If the Winner does not come forward or cannot be found within 24 hours of e-mail notification or via phone or is otherwise found to be ineligible, then another Winner shall be chosen in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Entrants agree that WGN-TV has the sole right to determine the winner of the contest and all matters or disputes arising from the contest and that its determination is final and binding. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
4. THE PRIZES: A total fo four (4) Grand Prize Winners will each receive four (4) tickets to the Chicago Dogs game on June 14, 2019 at 7pm at Impact Field located at 9850 Balmoral Ave, Rosemont IL 60018. The tickets will be for the Miller Lite Bullpen party area, which includes a two-hour buffet, featuring ballpark fare and Coca-Cola products. The four (4) winners and their three (3) guests will get to enjoy the game from the Miller Lite Bullpen. (ARV: $160 per four pack of tickets). Additionally, WGN Morning News personality and “Man of the People’s” Pat Tomasulo will stop by the party for a “meet and greet” opportunity.
No substitute prize will be awarded. WGN-TV will not be responsible (and will not issue refunds or replacement tickets) if the tickets are lost or stolen or if the movie is postponed, canceled or cut short for any reason beyond WGN-TV’s control. The prize will be forfeited if the winner fails to claim prize by deadline, fails to execute the prepared forms of release and waiver, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of the prize if the prize value exceeds $600.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of WGN-TV, the Tribune Company, the Chicago Dogs and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to participate.
b. Entrants must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in Illinois, and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton and Porter Counties in Indiana who are 18 years and older at the time of entry.
c. Winners who have won a prize from WGN-TV since January 10, 2019 are ineligible and will be disqualified.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to the Contest Sponsors, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the winner, he/she will sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within thirty days of the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
c. Release of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Contest Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest, or their receipt or use of the contest prize, and any contest-related travel or activity.
d. Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Contest Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, WGN-TV reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value.
7. INTERNET/FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason, this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, WGN-TV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc, shall become the property of WGN-TV, and may be used by WGN-TV for marketing or promotional purposes. Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. COPY OF RULES: A copy of the rules is available at WGNtv.com or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: WGN-TV “PARTY WITH PAT/MOTP CHICAGO DOGS CONTEST” Rules, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618.
10. WINNERS LIST: Can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WGN-TV “PARTY WITH PAT MOTP CHICAGO DOGS CONTEST” Winner List, 2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618 after June 10, 2019 and before August 10, 2019.