Chef, Author, philanthropist Quentin Love
Turkey Chop Gourmet Grill is located 3506 West Chicago Avenue in Humboldt Park.
Turkey Chop Gourmet Grill. Comfort food with a healthier twist. Our entire menu is done with no beef, no pork.
Cookbook: The Motivational Cookbook. 11 food and personal development recipes to turn your life around.
You can find The Motivational Cookbook http://www.quentinlove.net
- 1 SMALL GREEN CABBAGE, CHOPPED
● 1 CUP OF MILD/HOT GIARDINIERA (or make your own consisting of amounts to your liking of chopped/shredded green, red, orange, yellow peppers and carrots)
● 4 SLICES OF SMOKED TURKEY BACON
● 1/2 TEASPOON OF GRANULATED GARLIC
● 1 1/2 OZ (3 T) OF CHICKEN BASE
● 2 TABLESPOONS OF OIL
1. TAKE YOUR BACON AND SLICE IT IN SMALL PIECES.
2. IN YOUR FAVORITE POT, MEDIUM HEAT, ADD OIL AND SAUTEE YOUR BACON.
3. LEAVE BACON AND RENDERINGS IN POT. FILL 1/4 WAY WITH HOT WATER. BRING TO BOIL, THEN ADD YOUR CABBAGE AND LET BOIL/STEAM.
4. ADD CHICKEN BASE & GARLIC TO TASTE.
5. COOK FOR 10 MINUTES AND COVER WITH LID.
6. ONCE DONE ADD GIARDINIERA (or if making your own, add to pot earlier), STIR THROUGHOUT AND SERVE WITH LOVE.