6 hospitalized after high levels of carbon monoxide at Glenview nursing home

GLENVIEW, Ill. — At least six people were hospitalized Wednesday evening due to high levels of carbon monoxide at a Glenview nursing home.

First responders reportedly evacuated an entire wing at the Glenview Terrace Nursing Home at 1511 Greenwood Ave. 

There is no word on what caused the carbon monoxide leak.

The investigation is ongoing.

No further information was provided.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.