Au Cheval, Bad Hunter evacuated after grease fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHICAGO — Au Cheval and Bad Hunter were evacuated Tuesday night after a grease fire broke out in Bad Hunter.

The Chicago Fire Department said there were no injuries. The fire in the 800 block of West Randolph Street was under control and struck as of 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Employees at each restaurant could not be reached for comment.

No other information was immediately available.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.