Jorge Russomano - Manager, Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil Churrascaria
-210 E Upper Illinois St, Chicago
-Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg
Texas de Brazil will mark its 20th Anniversary on October 13th. They also have released a new varietal from their private label wine collection, bottled by Chilean winemaker Santiago Margozzini. The limited edition XX “Celebration Series” MontGras offers a superb red blend of Cabernet, Syrah, and Carmenere, providing an ideal pairing for succulent churrasco grilled meats. Available starting October 13 for $69 per bottle while supplies last.
- This is a very popular sauce in Brazil, and is served with many dishes, especially churrasco grilled meats. At Texas de Brazil, it is one of the 50-60 items available in their incredible salad area.
- Along with being a delicious sauce, you can also use Chimichurri as a flavorful marinade for beef or chicken!
- Chimichurri can be made in a batch and kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- The ingredients and method are so simple, anyone can recreate this sauce at home
- Parsley and garlic create the flavor base for this traditional accompaniment
- The XX “Celebration Series” MontGras offers a superb red blend of Cabernet, Syrah, and Carmenere. It is French Barrel aged for 13 months. The combination of varietals creates a bold structure to the wine, making it the perfect wine to pair with the bold flavors of the Chimichurri and any of Texas de Brazil’s succulent churrasco grilled meats.
1 cup of olive oil
¼ cup of lemon juice
½ cup of chopped parsley
¼ cup of cilantro
2 soup spoons of fresh chopped garlic
1 soup spoon of dry oregano
1 soup spoon of red crushed pepper
Salt to taste
Using a large chef knife, simply chop the parsley and cilantro. Then, move to a bowl and add all other ingredients. Stir to combine and enjoy!