Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
58 E. Oak Street, Chicago
|Shishito pepper roasted||4 ea.|
|Corn grilled and shucked||6 ears|
|Heavy Cram||3 cups|
|Parmesan Cheese||½ cup|
|Lime juice, fresh||¼ tsp|
|Kosher Salt||¼ tsp|
|BBQ spice||¼ tsp|
- Pre- heat grill or grill pan to high, Grill corn until kernel are charred and slightly softened about 10 minutes. On cooled, cut kernels of the cob and set aside.
- Bring heavy cream to boil and reduce by a quarter.
- Turn cream on medium low heat, slowly whisk in parmesan cheese until it is melted into the sauce.
- Add Grilled corn. Simmer just until the corn is heated throughout.
- Add lime, salt, pepper, BBQ spice and roasted shishito peppers on top.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.