Evan Sumrell, the executive chef from One Fifty One Kitchen in Elmhurst stopped by WGN to share how to make a Lobster Roll Sandwich.
The bar’s Lobster Festival runs from July 9 until July 16.
One Fifty One Kitchen | Bar
151 N. York Rd., Elmhurst, Il 60126
1 - New England Style Roll
100g - Cooked Lobster Meat
20g – Aioli
5g - Lemon Juice
5g - Terragon
Pinch Paprika on top of lobster roll
Guests can purchase their Maine Lobster fresh from Supreme Lobster, located in Villa Park at 220 E. North Ave.
1. Butter and toast both sides of bun.
2. Boil Salt Water
3. Drop whole lobster in (10 mins)(Will have a cook one ready to go as well)
4. Break down lobster (40 secs) (This is what will be the learning opportunity and his main feature of
2. Combine aioli, lobster, salt, lemon juice, tarragon in mixing bowl.
3. Taste for correct acidity and salt, adjust if needed.
4. Stuff mixture inside toasted roll.
5. Top with paprika.
6. Serve with your favorite potato chips.