“WGN-TV BIKE THE DRIVE GIVEAWAY” OFFICIAL RULES
1. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, you must have a Facebook account. Then, starting Friday, March 4 at 7:30pm, go to WGN-TV’s Facebook page at facebook.com/WGNTV and “like” or comment on the BIKE THE DRIVE GIVEAWAY post. Doing so will automatically enter the holder of the Facebook account in the contest. Entrants must use their own Facebook accounts. Limit one ‘like’ and one comment on the Bike the Drive post per entrant. Multiple posts or “likes” will not be counted as contest entries. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can get one for free by following the instructions on facebook.com. WGN is not responsible for errors in transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest runs from Friday, May 4 until Tuesday, May 22, 2018. There will be five giveaway posts, the first of which will be posted on the WGN-TV Facebook page on May 4th, the last of which on May 22nd, with three in between.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) entry will be chosen in a random drawing on or the morning after each post a 10am CDT. Selected winners will be notified within 24 hours by direct Facebook messaging, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules. If selected winners do not respond within 48 hours after notification or are otherwise found to be ineligible, the selected winner will be disqualified and a substitute winner will be chosen in a random drawing from all remaining entries. Limit one prize per household.
4. THE PRIZES: Over the course of the contest, five (5) winners will win two (2) tickets to Bike the Drive happening in Chicago on Sunday, May 27, 2018 (ARV: $212.00). Prizes cannot be assigned or transferred. Winners will be provided a unique online code by WGN-TV and can register for bike the drive for FREE by using said code.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of WGN Continental Broadcasting Company, LLC, Tribune Broadcasting Company, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies, are not eligible to enter or win.
b. Entrants must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in Illinois, and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton and Porter Counties in Indiana who are 13 years or older at the time of entry.
c. Entrants who have won a prize from WGN-TV since November 4, 2017 are ineligible and will be disqualified.