Weber Grill Restaurants:
539 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60654
2331 Fountain Square, Lombard, IL 60148
1010 N. Meacham Rd, Schaumburg IL 60173
New Lunch Menu at at Weber Grill Restaurant
Weber Grill Restaurant (locations in Chicago, Lombard & Schaumburg) is going “beyond the backyard” with their new spring and summer lunch menu. Incorporating different styles and cuisines while still utilizing the grill techniques that Weber is famous for, guests should expect a departure from Weber’s standard grilled menu (things you might not expect to grill). With lighter options and grilled favorites, lunch menu highlights in a BLT Stack, Korean Chicken & Grilled Vegetable Bowl, Baby Kale & Gala Apple Salad, Steak-cut Prime Rib Sandwich and more.
Upcoming Grilling Classes
at the Lombard and Schaumburg locations:
June 2 & 16—Meats
June 8—Barbecue Master Class
June 23—Grilling with More Bacon
July 14 & 21—Parent’s & Kids Cooking Class
Brunch and dinner at all Weber Grill Restaurants: make your reservations online at webergrillrestaurant.com.
GRILLED SHRIMP BANH MI
Grilled shrimp, pickled vegetables, jalapeno, cilantro, basil, spicy may, grill-toasted banh mi roll
Garlic Lemon Shrimp Skewer (4pc/tails removed)
1 par baked hoagie roll
1 Tbsp roasted garlic butter
2 Tbsp Chipotle Mayo
½ cup Pickled Vegetables
12 Cilantro leaves
4 Basil leaves
- Place shrimp skewer on the grill and cook until shrimp is cooked through.
2. While shrimp is cooking, butter outside of bread top and bottom and place on grill at a 45-degree angle, pressing down lightly to ensure well defined grill marks are achieved for approximately 1 minute.
3. Flip bread over and repeat the same process.
4. Remove the shrimp and bread when they are properly cooked.
5. Cut the bread in half lengthwise, spread 1 Tbsp of chipotle mayo on each side, then build the sandwich in the following order: bottom bun, pickled vegetables, shrimp, cilantro and basil, top bun.
6. Cut sandwich on a 45-degree angle with a bread knife at the center and pick each side with a knot pick
Lemon Garlic Marinade
1 Tbsp Italian parsley (chopped fine)
2 tsp Rosemary (stemmed and chopped fine)
1 tsp Thyme (stemmed and chopped fine)
4 cloves Roasted garlic (minced)
½ cup Olive oil
2 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp Black pepper, ground
1 tsp Paprika, ground
2 Tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Lemon - zest only
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Transfer to another container, add the shrimp to the bowl, cover the bowl and refrigerate. The shrimp should marinate for at least an hour.
- Skewer the shrimp with metal or bamboo skewers (if using bamboo skewers, make sure the skewer soaks in water for at least 30 minutes)
GRILL TUNE UP TIPS
- Grill Tune-Up Safety - Leak Checks
- Be sure to inspect all hoses for cracks or abrasions, and leaks. Check all gas connections, including LP tanks, using a soapy water solution.
- To leak check, dab a mixture of dish soap and water on all connections.
- With the control knobs off, turn on the gas. If bubbles form, there is a leak.
- If there is a leak, DO NOT USE THE GRILL! Please call customer service for the grill you own.
- Rust Prevention
- To prevent rust on your grates, and to guarantee full flavor in your food, brush your grates every time you use your grill.
- Just preheat the grill on high for 15 minutes with the lid closed and then brush the grates clean with a grill brush.
- Never use a metal spatula to scrape the grill grates because that could damage the porcelain.