White Sox Game Notes For Monday vs. Seattle
* The White Sox were swept by Houston for their second straight series sweep and have now lost seven straight games. Chicago’s 4-14 (.222) record is tied for the second worst in franchise history through 18 games, behind a 3-15 (.167) record in 1948.
* The Mariners took two out of three games in Texas this past weekend. The Mariners offense has been led by the top of their lineup as their No. 1 through No. 3 hitters are averaging a combined .320 batting average, best in MLB.
* Robinson Cano has a .550 slugging percentage against the White Sox over the course of his career. Of all active players with at least 150 plate appearances versus the White Sox, only Josh Donaldson (.716) has a higher career slugging percentage.
* Yoan Moncada had a stolen base in four straight games from April 16 to April 20. He became the first White Sox player with a steal in four straight games since Alejando De Aza also had four straight in 2012.
* Mike Leake has gone 5-2 (.714) with six quality starts in his first nine starts with the Mariners since joining the team last September. The last Seattle pitcher with at least five wins and six quality starts in his first nine starts with the team was James Paxton in 2013-14.