Alderman Gilbert Villegas – 36th Ward
Jordi Rosado – Student at DePaul University / Recipient of the Latino Caucus Foundation Scholarship 2017
- U.S. Citizenship is not required for this scholarship.
- Students must be at least one-half Hispanic/Latino. Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic category, not a racial category; students may be of any race.
- Applicants must currently reside in Chicago, Illinois.
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, General Education Diploma (“GED”) certificate holder, or undergraduate student with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0.
- Applicant must be a current high school senior graduating in 2018 and/or GED completion certificate/undergraduate*, who are enrolled or planning to enroll as a full time student at an accredited 2 or 4 year institution.
- This scholarship is not open for graduate level studies.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their official/unofficial high school or GED transcript with their application.
- Applicant must submit the Application Essay and execute the Signature Page of this application.