Check out her website for more information about making the perfect home salad bar.
Rebecca's recipes today featured greens from https://www.brightfarms.com/
Spinach Basil Pesto Zucchini Noodles (ingredients)
4 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
4 cups spinach
2 cups basil
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and cooled
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/3 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
Spinach Basil Pesto Zucchini Noodles (instructions)
- Use a julienne peeler, mandolin or spiralizer to slice the zucchini into noodles. Set aside.
- Place the spinach, basil, garlic, garlic, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Turn on the machine and blend for 30 seconds. Slowly stream in the olive oil while the machine is running. Process until smooth.
- Combine the zucchini noodles and pesto. Toss until zucchini noodles are well coated with pesto. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese and chopped basil, if desired. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Super Green Smoothie Popsicles (ingredients)
- 1 cup packed baby kale leaves
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 small green apple
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup coconut water
Super Green Smoothie Popsicles (instructions)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- 2. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze for at least 6 hours..
- Unmold and serve.
Note: This also makes a great smoothie. Just pour in a glass and enjoy!