CHICAGO -- Chef Cliff Rome stopped by WGN to show us how to make Salmon Croquettes with Peach's house made Creole sauce.
Chef Rome is the owner of Peach's Restaurant in Bronzeville and Rome Joy’s Catering Company.
Peach’s on 47th Street
4652 S. King Drive
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Salmon Croquettes with Peach's house made Creole sauce.
10 pounds raw salmon
3 cups of small diced onions
2 cups small diced green peppers
1 cup minced garlic
¼ cup Dijon
2 teaspoons old bay
¾ cup lemon juice
¼ cup kosher salt
4 teaspoons black pepper
Bread crumbs until desired consistency
1. Cook salmon in oven wil oil, salt, pepper (not amount from recipe. Just seasoning)
2. Crumble salmon and reserve
3. Sweat out onions, green peppers, and garlic
4. Mix with salmon and add the rest of ingredients
5. Add bread crumbs until you reach desired consistency