Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Boston
* The Celtics’ 117-92 win over the Bulls at the TD Garden on December 23 was their fifth consecutive home victory in this series.
* The Bulls have won their last four games played in the month of April (2-0 in 2017-18), outscoring their opponents by an average of 27.8 (116.8-89.0) points per game during this win streak.
* The Celtics scored 78 points and went just 3-for-22 (.136) from three-point range in Wednesday’s loss to the Raptors. The points scored, three-point field goals and three-point percentage were all season lows for Boston.
* Lauri Markkanen (137) needs eight more three-point field goals to break Kirk Hinrich’s all-time franchise record for the most by any Bulls’ player in a rookie season; Hinrich had 144 3PM as a rookie in 2003-04. Markkanen has had exactly five three pointers in each of his last two games.
* Kyrie Irving (knee) has been ruled out for the remainder of the season (including playoffs). The Celtics have averaged 105.2 points per game and allowed 100.9 PPG in the 60 games that Irving has appeared in (41-19, .683), compared to scoring 99.3 PPG and giving up 97.6 PPG that he has missed (12-6, .667).
* Marcus Morris has scored 20 or more points in five of his last six contests, averaging 21.7 points per game on 51.9 percent shooting (.467 3P%) over this stretch.