Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Charlotte
* The Hornets defeated the Bulls 118-103 on February 27 at the Spectrum Center as Kemba Walker (31 points) and Dwight Howard (24 points) combined for 55 points. Charlotte has not won in Chicago since December 5, 2015.
* Charlotte enters the contest on a three-game losing streak, as the team was defeated, 119-102, on Sunday against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Hornets surrendered at least 100 points in each of these three losses, and have now given up at least 100 points in 63 games, the most by the franchise since 1992-93 (71 games).
* The Bulls are currently on a two game winning streak, after losing their previous seven games. Chicago will look to win its third game in a row for the first time since January 10-15.
* Since the All-Start break, Frank Kaminsky is shooting 53.3 percent from three-point range. This mark leads the NBA (minimum 60 three-point attempts) during this period.
* Bobby Portis is averaging 13.2 points per game off the bench, the fourth highest in the NBA (minimum 50 games off the bench). Portis is on pace to have the third-highest points per game average off the bench for the Bulls (minimum 50 games off the bench) since 1985-86 (Ben Gordon —15.3 PPG, 2004-05 and D.J. Augustin — 14.4 PPG, 2013-14).
* Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has taken two three-point attempts in 2017-18 and did not convert either one. Kidd-Gilchrist is one of two players 6’7” or shorter (Shaun Livingston) to fail to make a three-point field goal so far this season (minimum 50 games played).