White Sox Game Notes For Monday @ Toronto
* The White Sox took the first two games of the season in Kansas City, but the series finale was postponed. They mashed seven home runs over those games, the most in the first two games of a season in franchise history.
* Toronto dropped the first two games of the season, but won the last two to split its season-opening series with the Yankees. The Blue Jays rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the seventh inning on Sunday to secure a 7-4 win; they were 1-51 last season when trailing by three or more after six innings.
* The White Sox and Blue Jays split the season series last year, with the visitors taking each series. Chicago has taken six of the last seven and nine of 12 at Rogers Centre.
* Matt Davidson hit three home runs on Opening Day, tied for the most Opening Day home runs all-time. He was the first South-Sider with three homers since Dan Johnson in 2012.
* Jaime Garcia will start for his fourth team since the start of 2017 after posting a 5-10 record with the Braves, Twins, and Yankees last season. The veteran lefty has pitched against 27 teams in his career (regular and postseason) but has never faced the White Sox (also Cardinals, Yankees).
* Kevin Pillar stole three bases in the eighth inning on Saturday, becoming the first Blue Jay to steal three bases in the same inning. The Blue Jays have stolen home three times since the start of last season, the most of any team.