Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. San Jose
* The Sharks have outscored their opponents, 34-17, while winning their last seven games. It is San Jose’s longest winning streak since a seven-game spree between 3/25/2013 and 4/5/2013. The Sharks haven’t won eight straight in a single season since 2/15/2011 – 3/3/2011.
* The Blackhawks ended a five-game losing skid (0-4-1) with a 3-1 road victory against the Islanders on Saturday. Chicago improved to 14-9-2 this season when skating on Fridays and Saturdays, compared to 17-27-7 on all other days of the week.
* These teams have split their first two meetings this season, which each winning on its own home ice. The Blackhawks haven’t scored a power-play goal versus San Jose in over three years (March 14, 2015), going eight straight games without any goals with the man advantage.
* Evander Kane tallied a pair of goals on Saturday, giving him six goals in his last two games versus Calgary (also four on March 16). But Kane has managed only one goal over his other 10 games since making his Sharks debut on February 27.
* With an assist on Saturday, Brent Burns has reached 60 points for the fourth consecutive season. He and Erik Karlsson, who achieved 60 points each of the last four seasons (57 points in 2017-18) are the only defensemen in the last 20 years with streaks that long.
* Brent Seabrook has registered three goals over his last seven games, matching his total over his first 68 games of the season. Seabrook’s current three-game point streak is his longest since last March. He hasn’t produced a four-game scoring streak since 1/26/2017 – 2/4/2017.