7 Chicago restaurants make OpenTable’s top 100 list
CHICAGO — The votes are in — and seven Chicago restaurants made OpenTable’s 2018 list of the 100 Best Restaurants in America for a Big Night Out.
OpenTable, the restaurant booking website, said the list is based on analysis of over 12 million reviews, canvassing more than 27,000 restaurants across the country — all submitted by verified diners.
The Chicago restaurants are:
- Gibson’s Steakhouse, 1028 N Rush Street
- Maple & Ash, 8 W Maple Street
- Carnivale, 702 W Fulton Street
- Duck Duck Goat, 857 W Fulton Market
- Girl & The Goat, 809 W Randolph Street
- RPM Steak, 66 West Kinzie St
- RPM Italian, 52 West Illinois
Chicago finished just behind New York and Las Vegas for most restaurants included on the top 100 list.