Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday vs. Denver
* The Nuggets have lost back-to-back games and are just 5-7 since February 25, allowing an average of 115.5 points per contest during that span.
* The Bulls are 4-5 this month after winning just two of their 10 contests in February. Chicago has won four of its last six games against Western Conference teams after losing 20 of its first 22 contests against the West this season.
* The Nuggets have won the last four meetings between the teams, including a 111-110 victory in Denver earlier this season on November 30.
* Nikola Jokic is averaging 23.7 points, 11.1 rebounds and 6.0 assists over his last seven games, recording two triple-doubles during that stretch. Jokic recorded a triple-double in his last trip to Chicago on February 28 of last season (19 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists).
* Bobby Portis has scored 15 or more points in five straight games for the Bulls, coming off the bench in each contest. Portis is averaging 17.6 points and 9.4 rebounds during that span, shooting 50.0 percent from the field and 47.6 percent from three in those contests.
* Will Barton has scored at least 15 points in four of his last five games against the Bulls, including a career-high 37 points in the last meeting between the teams on November 30.