Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ New York
* Despite a career-high 34 points from Denzel Valentine, the Bulls fell to the Cavaliers at home, 114-109, on Saturday. Valentine also hit a career-best eight threes in the loss.
* The Knicks defeated the Hornets at home, 124-101, on Saturday. It was just their second win since the beginning of February, which is the fewest in the Eastern Conference over that span.
* The Bulls have won all three meetings against the Knicks this season. The Bulls have not swept the Knicks in a four-game season series since the 2012-13 season.
* Cameron Payne also had one of the best games of his career in the Bulls’ loss to the Cavaliers – recording his first career double-double with 13 points and a career-high 10 assists.
* In the Knicks win over Charlotte, Kyle O’Quinn recorded the highest plus/minus of any Knick in any game this season (+32). Kristaps Porzingis had the previous high (+31 on November 11, 2017 against the Kings).
* The Knicks were 22-26 with Kristaps Porzingis, allowing 104.6 points per game. Without Porzingis in the lineup, they are just 3-19 allowing 114.5 points per game.