Make Up First ® School for Makeup Artistry
100 North LaSalle Street – Suite 1010
Chicago, Illinois 60602
- Sanitation is high priority when working on a clinical application; sanitize hands, the tools being used and the products.
- Step one: Select a foundation that matches the surrounding skin tone; the foundation must be WATERPROOF and LONG LASTING.
- If using more than one color, keep it simple, and stay within the same product line to ensure compatibility of products.
- Use a powder puff, loaded with translucent setting powder in between each layer and finish with an alcohol-based setting spray.
- When covering a tattoo, we use color theory to neutralize the ink, and then add the foundation, powder and setting spray.