Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. San Antonio
* These teams, meeting for the first time in 2016-17, split their season series in both 2014-15 and 2015-16, with each club winning on their home floor in both seasons.
* The Spurs have won all 13 of their road games in 2016-17, the second-longest win streak on the road to start a season in NBA history (14 by Golden State in 2015-16).
* The Bulls have lost three straight games heading into tonight’s contest, getting outscored by an average of 107.0 to 94.3 in those games.
* Jimmy Butler has scored at least 20 points in 15 straight games, the longest such streak by a Bulls player since Michael Jordan had 24 consecutive 20-point games from December 11, 1996 to January 30, 1997.
* Kawhi Leonard is averaging 25.5 points per game on the road this season, scoring at least 20 points in 12 of those 13 contests. Leonard is averaging 24.7 points on 50.0 percent shooting from the field over his last three games against the Bulls.
* LaMarcus Aldridge is averaging 17.0 points per game in 2016-17, his lowest scoring average since his 2006-07 rookie season (9.0 points per game).